RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON MASS DISAPPROVAL OF PLAYER BASE
SERVER RULES OVERRIDE SOPs
Made by: Josh L
Last updated by: Josh L
- If you receive or find obscene amounts of money, you must collect evidence of how you got it in case you are flagged up by the anti-cheat.
- Compensation must be in the form of a video or screenshot evidence (Has to be timestamped or provide proof of Date and Time.)
- We do not compensate for mistakes you make. We only compensate for other people breaking rules against you or your vehicles and bugs to do with the server/game which cause you to loose items/vehicles.
- You may not witch hunt people (Get them in trouble just because they got you in trouble) - Staff's discretion.
- Entering debug zone is not acceptable and will automatically kill you.
- Do not dupe or exploit. Please report all exploits and bugs to the staff team.
- Cops and Civilians must have a valid roleplay reason to raid someone's house.
- Civilians/Police cannot CPR someone to start hostile roleplay with them e.g. robbing them, if they CPR them then they are to let them go. If a Medic revives someone then they CANNOT continue the situation and must run away/hide until the situation has finished.
- You must wait 3 minutes after the last shot fired in the situation before you can perform CPR on someone.
- Excessive harassment of streamers will result in a 3-day ban. This could be continuously saying their name or follow them around.
- Racism in-game (Whether within roleplay or not) is never acceptable.
- If you are in the immediate area of a gunfight and you are killed, that is your fault for being close enough to be considered a threat. This will not suffice in an RDM support case.
Random Deathmatch (RDM) and Initiation Rules
- Initiation requires you to let the person you are initiating on know what you want them to do and what will happen to them if they do not comply.
- You may not kill anyone unless valid initiation has been made.
- Initiation roleplay lasts for roughly 10 minutes; anything over the period will have to be re-initiated.
- To initiate you must have a visible firearm out, and use it in a threatening manner.
- Trash talk does not count as initiation; you must initiate in a proper manner.
- You must be outside your vehicle to initiate.
- Sirens do not count as initiation.
- Gang initiation requires all players wanting to be initiated having their gang name in their name in some form e.g. [CRP].
- You can initiate for a friend which is under 750m as long as you let the people your initiating on know there is someone else in the area e.g. sniper.
- To initiate your whole group when they are not in the voice range of the initiator each gang member must be wearing the same clothing (same uniform).
- You must vocally initiate before causing harm (Tazing and knocking people out are seen as ways of causing harm)
- You must give a minimum of 3 seconds for someone to comply with your reasonable demands. (Failure to do so will result in warning points for inability to roleplay)
- You (Including fellow gang members) must not rob or initiate on those involved in a head-on collision.
- If you have previously been killed in a roleplay situation then that previous initiation has ended.
- When you initiate on the police, it does not mean you initiate on the entire cop force as this is a random deathmatch. The initiation would only be towards the cops involved in the situation or on those that arrive as backup.
- You are not allowed to initiate on moving vehicles going over 100kmph
- Do not camp red KOS zones.
- You do not need to initiate in red zones marked on the map with a KOS marker.
- KOS zones are marked with KOS markers. Gang areas are also KOS areas although Gang Hideouts are not KOS and require you to initiate.>
- Air drops are KOS within a 400m radius around the drop site.
- You cannot initiate on someone/something and instantly run away for someone to spray it with an armed vehicle or a hand held weapon.
- Police and civilians can respond to a convoy mission but they do not have to initiate on other people. Convoy missions are KOS.
- A house owner and their gang has KOS on anybody who breaks into or attempts to break into their house.
Vehicle Deathmatch (VDM)
- Passenger seating is strictly forbidden.
- VDM is strictly forbidden.
- D-Sync ramming is not allowed. If you are caught doing so your vehicle will be deleted and your player gear will be removed.
- After running someone over, you must not proceed to rob them or use their unconsciousness to your advantage.
- Do not create invisible items such as knives or putting guns to a driver's head while driving. Only use the mechanics that are already in the game.
- You must find out a player's name through RP reasons, not through looking at the name in any of the "Y" Menu applications.
- You must know the location of drug dealers through roleplay reasons.
New Life Rule
- NLR (New Life Rule) means when you die you forget the events what led up to your death.
- Don’t go back to the place where you died and seek ‘revenge’ on the person who killed you.
- Once you've been revived up by a medic, you may not return to combat unless under direct threat. (I.e, someone initiating on you)
- You have to wait 15 minutes before you can get involved in the situation that got you killed again.
- If you have been revived up by a medic, you can remember your previous life.
- Never break character: Breaking character will destroy the roleplay for you and everyone else.
- You can’t use information that you found out of the game without the use of roleplay.
- You must not go out of character and tell people they are breaking the rules. Take it to support.
- You can’t play music while restrained.
- You can only shackle someone's feet after restraining them
- You must always value your life. If you have a gun to your head and they tell you to comply, you must.
- Jumping into or out of a vehicle while it is unlocked counts as fail RP. This includes if you are restrained and have been put in a vehicle
- You must not purposely bait cops. For example, you must not deliberately drive in and out of the police HQ to have an officer initiate on you. This also means you should not attempt to bait an officer just for the sole reason of wanting to rob them.
- You may not take a cop hostage with less than two cops online.
- You must not knock someone out during a firefight.
- You cannot knock someone out and then kill them.
Green Zone Rules
- No crimes can be permitted in a green zone
- Green zones consist of
- All hospitals
- 15 meters around an ATM (ONLY PHYSICAL ATM MODELS)
- 15 meters around a garage (ONLY MARKED GARAGES ON THE MAP)
- When police training is going on there will be an admin message sent out and Pyrgos PD will be a safezone.
- You must not bait inside of a green zone (deliberately annoying or taunting someone) If you bait you can expect to be dealt with (Killed or Robbed) by the person you are baiting.
- You cannot enter or start hostile roleplay within a greenzone.
- Officers must try their best to roleplay even when civilians are in jail and must not just restrict them to their cells unless having a good reason.
- Officers can only restrain civilians if they;
- Have their hands on their head
- On the floor
- If the officer is behind them.
- You must never issue or sell weapons/items/vehicles to civilians.
- Police must not close the bank vault until all members of the bank robbery have been killed or restrained.
- Police are only allowed to spike strip moving vehicles
- At no point can you tell a medic that you have double tapped someone. Medics can judge whether they can be revived or not.
- Medics are not to be in possession of a firearm.
- If the civilian is being sent to prison while in medical custody, you must ask the police officer to escort you to the hospital. (Driving away on purpose will result in points)
- You must never issue or sell items/vehicles to civilians.
- Medics are not allowed to kill.
- Killing AMS medics will result in warning points unless you have warned them off and they are combat reviving. (you should provide evidence to support your case in the event of the medic reporting for RDM)
- AMS are only to use the impound function on vehicles which are locked and have a patient in or if a vehicle is broken and abandoned.
- AMS are only to use the lock/unlock function on vehicles which are locked and have a patient in.
- After robbing a person, you must wait 10 minutes before you can rob the same individual again.
- The 911 dispatch feature may only be used for roleplay reasons (e.g. announce you are being robbed).
- Stealing AMS vehicles will result in warning points.
- Robbing AMS is not permitted and will result in warning points.
- Wearing AMS clothes is not allowed and will result in warning points.
- You may not remove a persons warning points without a member of SMT's permission.
- infiSTAR is only for administrative use, you may not use it for personal gain as this will result in a staff formal warning and infiSTAR removal.
- As a member of staff you are not to deal with your own cases or cases which involve members of your gang/clan. If there are no other staff members online they must wait for one to come online.
- If someone you don’t particularly like is requesting staff then you are to deal with them as if they were not that person, being biased towards a person in a case is not permitted.
- To demote another member of staff you must be at least a Head Admin and have SMT's approval
- As a member of staff you are not to compensate or whitelist YOURSELF under any circumstances, if found out you will face a staff formal warning
- As a staff member you are expected to be mature at all times.
- You MUST always listen to higher ranking staff and follow the rank structure.
- To compensate someone they must provide a screenshot of what they lost. If the items are drugs/minerals they must provide a screenshot of PROCESSED items, not unprocessed items.
- Senior Management Team's word is final.
- Staff cannot switch to "On Duty" to avoid roleplay at any time. If you need to disconnect you must stay connected and let the other player(s) know.
- SAT and below are not to teleport unless they are "On Duty". If you are caught going "On Duty" just to teleport or teleporting while not "On Duty" disciplinary action will be taken against you at the discretion of SMT.
- Logging out during, after or to avoid a combat situation is not acceptable unless you have direct permission from a member of the Senior Management Team.
- Only SMT can authorise a combat log.
- Combat Logging will result in a 24-hour ban.
- Storing a vehicle to avoid it being included in a roleplay situation is punishable as it is effectively combat logging (removing it to avoid roleplay).
- There can only be one major crime at a time.
- No major crimes are permitted to happen within 30 minutes of a server restart or another major crime
- Major crimes consist of;
- Hostage Negotiations (hostage takings are allowed as long as they civilians do not request to negotiate with the hostage).
- Bank Robbery
- You must not interfere unless you are part of a major crime.
- Once negotiations are called off, shooting can only commence once both negotiators are in safety and after 30 seconds - not exposed to the enemy.
- Failure to role play in major crimes will result in warning points to all involved in the major crime (Staff discretion)
- You cannot call off negotiations through a text message.
- You may not commit a major crime with less than two cops online.
- The PD ATMs is not to be used by civilians. (Leads to 'Cop Baiting' Cases)
- You should not kill yourself while in jail.
- You cannot use a car to heal yourself. (Love tap.)
- You cannot revive and then proceed to rob someone.
- You shouldn't relog to get to a place quicker (taking the train).